Clanton Police Department
Published 12:16 pm Wednesday, November 24, 2021
The following is an activity report of the Clanton Police Department for Nov. 18-22:
- Alias writ of arrest: 301 City St.
- Domestic violence, third degree: 820 Lake Mitchell Road
- FTA- fail to signal; FTA- DWS: 301 City St.
- Property damage: Logan Road/Enterprise Road
- Public intoxication; Disorderly conduct: 2030 Lay Dam Road
- Incident report: 300 Park Plaza
- Fraudulent use of credit/debit card: 126 Mims Circle
- Private property incident: 208 Airport Road
- Driving under the influence- alcohol: Interstate 65 SB Exit 205
- Alias writ of arrest: Enterprise Road at Kincheon Road
- Public intoxication; Larceny/theft- theft- pickpocket (less than $500); Criminal trespass, third degree: 2213 Fourth Ave. N.
- Driving under the influence- alcohol: U.S. Highway 31/Interstate 65:
- Driving under the influence- alcohol: Seventh St. S./Sixth St.
- Domestic violence, third degree: 1426 Second Ave. S.
- Missing person: 3000 Block of Seventh St. N.
- Attempting to elude a police officer; Firearms license required; Illegal possession of prescription drugs: 16th Ave. N.
- Domestic incident: 100 Block of Arthur Dr.
- Public intoxication: 980 Dandy RV Part Lot 9
- Assault, second degree: 2646 Lay Dam Road
- Larceny/theft- theft- pickpocket (less than $500): 1013 Third Ave. S.
- Driving under the influence- alcohol: Seventh St. N./Lomax Dr.
- FTA- driving while suspended; FTA- expired tag: 301 City St.
- FTA- driving while revoked; FTA- driving while revoked: 301 City St.