Clanton Police Department
Published 1:45 pm Thursday, October 28, 2021
The following is an activity report of the Clanton Police Department for Oct. 21-27:
- Domestic violence, third degree: 2100 Holiday Inn Dr.
- Incident report: Chilton County High School
- Vehicle tow: Dunlap Dr.
- Possession of a forged instrument, second degree: Clanton
- Information report: 212 ½ Willis Circle
- Alias writ of arrest, failure to signal: Chilton County Jail
- Larceny/theft- theft- pickpocket (less than $500): Clanton
- Harassment: 1051 Coodey Road
- Domestic violence, third degree: Jackson Ave. and Seventh St. S.
- Domestic violence, third degree (harassment): 204 Kendall Estates Place
- Harassing communications: Clanton
- Assault, third degree: 208 Exit SB
- Domestic incident: 110 Peachtree Lane Apt. 106
- Terrorist threat: 601 First Ave.
- Bail jumping, second degree: U.S. Highway 31/County Road 29: Thorsby
- Harassing communications: 400 First St.
- Child custody: 601 First Ave.
- Bail jumping, second degree; Bail jumping, second degree: Seventh St. N./16th Ave.
- Suspicious incident: 15 Dogwood Dr.
- Alias writ of arrest; Alias writ of arrest: Highway 155/County Line: Montevallo
- Failure to pay for gasoline: 2207 Seventh St. N.
- Alias writ of arrest: 115 Hinkle Road
- Fraud- identity theft: Clanton
- Criminal trespass, third degree: 1042 Temple Road
- Property damage: 501 Little John Road
- Burglary, third degree; Theft of property, first degree (greater than $2,500): 1112 Highland Ave.
- Alias writ of arrest: 301 City St.
- Alias writ of arrest- DWS: 301 City St.
- Larceny/theft- theft- pickpocket (less than $500): Walmart
- Larceny/theft- theft- pickpocket (less than $500): 1415 Seventh St. S.
- Harassment: 2301 Seventh St. S.