Holle Family Foundation accepting grant applications
From the Holle Foundation
The Holle Foundation supports nonprofits that reflect the lifelong interests of Brigadier General Everett Holle: fulfilling societal needs, developing scholarship, leadership development and celebrating history and culture. The fund makes grants only to 501(c)(3) nonprofit or municipalities that closely align with Holle Family Foundation goals.
Holle Foundation grants have been awarded to Chilton County projects in the past.
GRANT APPLICATION SUBMISSION
Applications are accepted through the Holle Family Foundation grant portal (www.hollefoundation.org).
Application will be accepted for 2022 funding beginning Oct. 1, 2021 and ending Nov. 30, 2021. Successful applicants will be notified in December of 2021.
Projects may begin Jan. 1, 2022 and must be closed by Dec. 1, 2022.
All grants are reimbursable grants. Reimbursement (in the form of a check) will be sent once project is complete and all appropriate final report documentation has been received.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
The Holle Family Foundation has limited funds with which to make grants. Oftentimes, the request for qualified grants greatly exceeds the grant funds available.
In order to make the greatest impact with the funds available, we prefer requests that address:
- A critical community need
- Solves an immediate physical need
- Addresses the root causes of a problem in an innovative or entrepreneurial manner
- Does not duplicate existing services
- Are pilot projects which, if successful, can be expanded to serve a wider population or be duplicated by other organizations
- Involve collaboration and cooperation with other organizations and agencies
- Include an effective mechanism for measuring the impact of Foundation’s investment.
Applicants will not be funded on an ongoing annual basis unless the terms of the grant specifically provide for multi-year funding.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the Holle Family Foundation’s website at www.hollefoundation.org.