Clanton Fire Department reports for the week of June 13
- Seizure: 100 block of Hay Lane
- Chest pain: 600 block of Airport Road
- Fire alarm: 300 block of Second St. S
- Assist police: 300 block of City St.
- General illness: 20 block of Fifth Ave. S
- General illness: 200 block of Health Center Drive
- Syncope: 400 block of Second Ave. N
- Difficulty breathing: 300 block of Smith St.
- Missing person: 100 block of Crestview Drive
- General illness: 100 block of Thompson Ave.
- Difficulty breathing: 600 block of Ollie Ave.
- Extremity injury: 1400 block of Seventh St. S
- Abdominal pain: 300 block of Arby Drive
- Stroke: 100 block of Oak Ridge Lane
- Motor vehicle accident: Old Henry Road
- Blood pressure check: 900 block of Scott Drive
- Fire alarm: 1800 block of Yellowleaf Road
- Chest pain: 300 block of Medical Center Drive
- Stroke: 1000 block of Fourth Ave. S
- Smoke investigation: 200 block of Barry St.
- General illness: 200 block of Augusta St.
- Public assist: 100 block of Round Forrest Drive
- General illness: 1300 block of Fourth Ave. S
- Assist police: 2100 block of Seventh St. S
- Difficulty breathing: 1200 block of Caroline St.
- Difficulty breathing: 100 block of Foshee St.
- Vehicle fire: Highway 31 South
- Fall: 1400 block of Seventh St. S
- Allergic reaction: 1600 block of Trilliam Lane
- Chest pain: 2200 block of Seventh St. S
- Seizure: 600 block of Clanton Market Place
- Unresponsive: 800 block of Judge Ave.
- Structure fire: 300 block of Sixth St. S
- Head injury: 100 block of Arthur Drive
- Unresponsive: 2500 block of Seventh St. S
- Difficulty breathing: 300 block of Victory St.
- Assist police: Ollie Avenue and Lay Dam Road
- Fall: 900 block of Lake Mitchell Road
- Motor vehicle accident: Ben Wells Road
You Might Like
July 3 Cruelty to dog/cat, second degree: U.S. Highway 81 and County Road 338, Maplesville Criminal mischief, third degree; Domestic... read more