Maplesville police reports for the week of January 9
Published 8:42 am Monday, January 9, 2017
– An arrest report was made for failure to appear for public intoxication
-Picked up person on warrants driving without a license at the Dallas County Jail then transported to Chilton County Jail.
– Damage report for Maplesville High School after the Kona ice truck hit the awning in front of the school causing damage to both vehicle and school.
-arrest for failure to appear for a switched tag.
– for a vehicle hit a deer and causing vehicle damage only, no injuries on U.S. Highway 82 And County Road 347.
-Theft of property from the Mulberry Street area of Maplesville, a dog kennel was stolen.
-Theft of property from the service center on Alabama Highway 22, a side by side was stolen and a Honda Recon.
-Menacing after a Domestic Incident on Alabama Highway 139
-A train hit a pick-up truck that was on the railroad crossing near County Road 17. Driver was injured and transported to the hospital for medical attention.
– A Car was hit by a train at the crossing going into West Frasier Mill near Alabama Highway 22. Non-life threatening injuries sustained.
-Private property accident in the parking lot of the super market on Alabama Highway 22, Vehicle Damage Only.
-Arrest for failure to appear on public intoxication on Alabama Highway 139.
– Harassing communication from the County Road 312 area of Maplesville, after threats were made over the computer.
-A deer was hit on County Road 10. The deer then careened off of one vehicle and into another, vehicle damage only.