Clanton Police Department
Published 2:35 pm Thursday, August 12, 2021
The following is an activity report of the Clanton Police Department for August 5-12:
- Misuse of 911: 1100 Duren Road
- Harassment: 2320 Seventh St. S.
- Possession of a sawed-off rifle/shotgun; Possession of a pistol by a violent felon: 200 Block of Cemetary St.
- Lost property: 1415 Seventh St. S.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia; Carry brass knuckles/slingshot: Seventh St. S. and Circle K
- Criminal mischief, third degree ($500 or less): Clanton
- Alias writ of arrest- theft of property 4th: 301 City St.
- Open container of alcohol in a vehicle: Interstate 65 SB Off Ramp
- Possession of a controlled substance; Possession of marijuana, second degree; Possession of drug paraphernalia; Promote prison contraband, third degree: Eighth St. N. and Sixth Ave. N.
- Possession of a controlled substance; Firearms license required; Possession of marijuana, second degree; Terrorist threat: Eighth St. N. and Sixth Ave. N.
- Driving under the influence- alcohol: Eighth St. and Sixth Ave.
- Possession of a controlled substance; Promote prison contraband, second degree; Public intoxication; Rendering false alarm: 950 Lake Mitchell Road
- Burglary, third degree; Criminal mischief, second degree (greater than $500 to $2,500): 942 Lake Mitchell Road
- Criminal trespass, third degree: 113 Augusta St.
- Harassing communications: 126 County Road 2001
- Criminal trespass, third degree: 105 Fourth Ave. S.
- Illegal possession of prescription drugs: Seventh St. S. at Interstate 65 NB off ramp
- Driving under the influence- alcohol: Interstate 65 SB 209 MM
- Disorderly conduct: 1827 Seventh St. N.
- Assault, third degree; Menacing: Clanton
- FTA- public intoxication; FTA- public intoxication: Highway 22 and County Road 37
- Alias writ of arrest: 301 City St.