Clanton Police Department
Published 11:27 am Friday, June 4, 2021
The following is an activity report of the Clanton Police Department for May 27-June 2:
- Possession of drug paraphernalia: Goose Pond Park
- Criminal Trespass: 1417 1/2 4th Ave. S.
- Theft of lost property ($1,500-2,500): 1415 7th St. S.
- Robbery: Clanton
- Possession of drug paraphernalia: Samaria Road and Kincheon Road
- Property damage / civil matter: Clanton
- Property damage / civil matter: Interstate 65 SB MM208
- Criminal mischief ($500 or less): Clanton
- Domestic violence, third Degree: Clanton
- Fire investigation: 209 Pinedale Dr.
- Theft of property, fourth degree ($499 or less): 2213 4th Ave. N.
- Theft of property, second degree (greater than $1,500 to $2,500): Clanton
- Domestic violence, third degree: 209 Willis Circle
- Possession of a controlled substance: 301 City
- Criminal Mischief ($500 or less): 2000 Big M Blvd
- Receiving stolen property, second degree ($1,500 or more): 929 1st
- Possession of a controlled substance; Possession of a pistol by a drunk/addict; Possession of drug paraphernalia; Possession of a forged instrument; Possession with intent; Theft of property, third degree ($500 to $1,499): 1411 7th St. S.
- Property damage /civil matter: Clanton
- Lost /recovered property: 2301 7th St. S.
- Assist other law enforcement agency: 601 1st
- Burglary: 803 Logan Road
- Assault: Clanton
- Domestic violence, third degree- punishment: Clanton
- Possession of drug paraphernalia: 2301 7th St. S.