Faith and Family
By Jake McCall As a child, there was a particular gun of my dad’s that I always admired. It was a 20-gauge shotgun, and the ... Read more
By Emily Agee “Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, ... Read more
By Charles Christmas As you might expect, I have a broad, large and deep commitment to my church and plan that this remains ‘til my ... Read more
The Gardens of Clanton celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with a party and fashion show. SouthernCare Hospice hosted the fashion show, donated cupcakes, chips and pizza ... Read more
Mountain Springs Church Services started with Bro. Kenneth Moates leading the church in the following hymns: “I’m Going That Way,” “I’ve Got That Old time ... Read more
- RELIGION COLUMN: Do you know that you know?
- RELIGION COLUMN: Tell your faith story
- SIMPLE TRUTH: A brief window of opportunity
- Church News for Thursday, Feb. 27
- RELIGION COLUMN: Lead on to eternal day
- RELIGION COLUMN: The revelation of light
- SIMPLE TRUTH: In our society, what must believers do?
- Church News for Thursday, Feb. 20
- RELIGION COLUMN: Finding assurance in the ancient faith
- RELIGION COLUMN: Seek a closer walk with Jesus