“She made so many memories that are going to last her forever,” Sarah Eloff said. “It was just an awesome experience.” Read more
“As I help the SCAF create my position, I know I will be responsible for educating and inspiring people across the state as they learn ... Read more
“Everybody who comes brings somebody else next time," Union Springs Pastor Steve Johnson said. "It has grown exponentially.” Read more
Friendship Baptist Church John Byars and Callie Moore opened our service with “Mansion Over the Hilltop.” Our choir special was “Holy Ground.” Bro. Jen Daniel’s ... Read more
- RELIGION COLUMN: Transferring our hope
- RELIGION COLUMN: Always rely on God
- SIMPLE TRUTH: No one knows what to do!
- Church News for Thursday, Oct. 3
- RELIGION COLUMN: The Lord has given us his name
- RELIGION COLUMN: Follow Jesus for the right reasons
- SIMPLE TRUTH: Only the Lord could do this!
- Church News for Thursday, Sept. 26
- RELIGION COLUMN: He’s there, without a stone
- RELIGION COLUMN: Don’t settle for complacency